As an ever growing firm made of people LCG is looking for YOU – the specialist to take it to the next evolution. LCG strongly believes in its employees and mutual commitment between employee and employer, thus LCG hopes that you are willing not only to enter the LCG family, but also to contribute your best skills and strongest efforts for the sake of our clients, LCG and your personal success.
Currently we need you to be one of the following:
- This is part-time contracting position.
- Responsibilities: Technology research, Patent and Non-Patent literature research.
- Hard Skills: M.Sc. (Ph.D. is an advantage) in Physics or Chemistry, 1-2 years of Intellectual Property research experience.
- Soft Skills: Detail oriented, Strong analytical skills, Ability to work individually, Strong team-player.
- The potential candidate ABSOLUTELY MUST be fluent in one of the following languages: Chinese/Korean/Taiwanese Japanese.
- Responsibilities: Communication with clients, Initial presentation of the company, Research for new potential clients, Preliminary research of new technologies, Administrative management.
- Skills: B.Comm or BBA, Strong interpersonal communication skills, Highly initiative, Not only ideas generator, but also “ideas implementator”, Strong team-player.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com